Dansk Plast A/S
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small textfiles that are stored on your machine to help os to give you a better experience when you visit our website. Cookies are generally used to recognize you when you visit us again and to help with e.g. remembering the contents of a shopping cart and deliver completely anonymous data to 3. parti-applications such as Google Analytics. Cookies will make your browsing experience better. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can always disable them. The most efficient way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
- Cookies related to newsletters
This website offers newsletters or e-mail subscription services, and cookies are used to remember if you are already registered, and if some messages should be visible to you.
- Cookies related to contact forms
When you send data to a form, like the ones on the contact page of contact forms, cookies can be set to remember your user information for future correspondence.
- Cookies for website preferences
To give you a good experience on this website, we offer the opportunity to set your preferences for how this website is functioning, when using it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set the cookies, so that these information can be loaded when you open a page.
- Cookies related to comments
When a visitor writes comments on the website, we collect the data, which is shown in the comment form as well as the visitors’ IP-address and the browser’s user agent string in order to prevent spam.
- Cookies related to Media
If you upload images to this website, you should refrain from uploading images with imbedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors on this website will be able to download and extract all location data from images on this website.
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and reliable online analytics tools, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like: how long you spend on the site and what pages you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. Learn more about Google Analytics cookies on the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analyzes are used to track and measure the use of this site so we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Sometimes we test new features and make minor changes in the way the site is delivered. When we test new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience while on the site, while also finding out what optimizations our users value most.
- We also use social media buttons and / or plugins on this site that allow you to connect to social media in different ways. In order for these to work, the following social networks are included; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. We set cookies through our site that can be used to improve your profile on their site or contribute to the data they contain for different purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor has visited the other site.
You can prevent cookies from setting up by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser how to do this). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Deactivating cookies will usually also result in disabling certain features on this site. Therefore, it is not recommended that you disable cookies.
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When using our website, we collect and process a variety of such information. This happens fx by standard access of content if you sign up for our newsletter, participate in competitions or surveys, register yourself as a user or subscriber, otherwise use of services or make purchases through the website.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP number, geographic location, and which pages you click (interests). To the extent that you explicitly consent to this and even enter the information, you will also be treated: Name, phone number, email, address and payment information. This will typically be associated with the creation of login or purchase.
We have taken technical and organizational measures against your information being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, impaired or comes to the knowledge of an unauthorized person, misused or otherwise treated in violation of the law.
The information is used to identify you as a user and show you the ads that are most likely to be relevant to you, to register your purchases and payments, and to provide the services you have requested, such as to send a newsletter. In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
Period of storage
The information is kept for the time allowed by law and we delete them when they are no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general timeframe for when information is deleted.
Passing on information
Data about your use of the website, which ads you receive and, if any, click on, geographic location, gender and age segment, etc. be disclosed to third parties to the extent that these information are known. You can see which third parties are in the “Cookies” section above. The information is used to target advertising. In addition, we use a number of third parties to store and process data. These only deal with information on our behalf and may not be used for their own purposes. Disclosure of personal information such as name and e-mail, etc. will only happen if you consent to it. We only use data processors within the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
How do we protect personal information?
Your personal data is secured by a strong firewall in both hosting and on the site itself. In addition, your personal data will be encrypted using our SSL certificate from input to delivery in our inbox, using contact forms. Since Dansk Plast A/S is a company with several employees, CEO Klaus W. Sørensen has ensured that all employees are up-to-date with encryption and security procedures in collaboration with web developer and hosting company.
In case of 3 errors in entering username and / or password, the website will inform the hosting company, who will run a burglar check and an additional security layer will be provided in the form of different captcha.
What data protection procedures do we have in place?
If our security should be breached, it is ensured that the hole is closed as quickly as possible by direct telephone and written contact to both web developer, mail and hosting company.
Insights and complaints
You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of information at any time. You may also revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you are entitled to correct or delete. Please contact: email@example.com. If you would like to complain about our processing of your personal information, you also have the opportunity to contact the Data Inspectorate.
But if you’re still looking for more information, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: danskplast.dk/contact/